- TotalEnergies (TTE) to Build EV Charging Network in Antwerp
TotalEnergies (TTE) receives a contract to develop the city of Antwerp's EV charging network and provide electricity to these charging points from its offshore wind farms.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 16:02:00 GMT.
- NMSU partners with Pattern Energy on a wind farm that will further expand research into clean energy
Pattern Energy already has about 4,500 megawatts of wind power active or in construction in the state.
Matt Narvaiz. American City Business Journals. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 22:57:31 +0000.
- Secretive Chinese billionaire buys 140,000 acres in Texas for wind farm - but is blocked by governor
Sun Guangxin, 59, had hoped to build a wind farm on part of the 140,000 acre holding he has in Texas, near Laughlin air force base. Security hawks and environmentalists have raised concerns.
Daily Mail. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:38:51 GMT.
- Shell and Scottish Power join bid to build floating wind farms
Shell and Scottish Power are among bidders to develop the next generation of wind farms off the Scottish coast.
BBC News. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:25:33 GMT.
- Shell (RDS.A), EDF & Orsted Notch Up New Jersey Wind Farm Bids
Shell (RDS.A) and EDF snap up the tender to build a 1,510-megawatt (MW) Atlantic Shores wind farm that will have an address at 10.5 miles off the coast of shore towns in north Atlantic City.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 16:32:00 GMT.
- 5 Windbreak Ideas That Can Help Conserve Energy at Home
Windbreaks do the important job of slowing the wind and stabilizing the temperatures around your house. Choose wisely, and they can be an attractive feature, too.
Stacey L Nash. Bob Vila. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 14:11:04 -0400.
- Wind farm builder donates to Victorian Labor Party as $2b project awaits green light
Two businesses linked to a proposed $2 billion wind farm project gave money to the Victorian Labor Party last month, just as the state government was considering its final planning submission.
Michael Fowler. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 19:07:39 +1000.
- Time-lapse video of U.S. Capitol Dome renovation
Workers are using 52 miles of scaffolding, and the wind atop D.C.'s tallest building is strong and cold, given this chilly November. The restoration is slated for completion this fall
CBS News. Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:20:10 -0400.
- PM pledges £95m to build offshore wind power projects in 'Red Wall' areas
Boris Johnson is handing more government cash to the Tories' "Red Wall" areas, with almost £100m to build offshore wind power projects and create 6,000 new jobs in Teesside and Humberside.
Sky News. Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:06:00 +0000.
- Vestas invests in Swedish firm that builds wooden towers for wind turbines
Modvion installed a 30-meter tower on an island near Gothenburg last year.
CNBC. Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:25:40 GMT.
The word wind is a noun. Wind means (1) the act of winding or twisting, (2) breath, (3) a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus, (4) a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath, (5) an indication of potential opportunity, (6) empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk, (7) a tendency or force that influences events.
Wind is also a verb that means (1) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help, (2) form into a wreath, (3) coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem, (4) wrap or coil around, (5) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course, (6) catch the scent of; get wind of, (7) extend in curves and turns.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.