United States News
- The hidden agenda behind the deal France called a betrayal
The United States and Australia went to extraordinary lengths to keep Paris in the dark as they secretly negotiated a plan to build nuclear submarines.
Japan Times. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:41:07 +0900.
- America Is Short of Over 5 Million Homes Amid Surge in Demand and Lack of Construction: Report
Data released on Sept. 9 show that the United States is short of 5.24 million homes.
The Epoch Times. Entrepreneur. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 19:47:01 GMT.
- The alliance will have to play catch-up with China, but must be wary of alienating friends along the way
A new security pact between the UK, United States and Australia is designed to build a united, democratic front against authoritarian China, but it also threatens a rift with France.
Sky News. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 01:24:00 +0100.
- Ahead Of Crucial White House Visit, Zelenskiy Calls For U.S. To Join Peace Talks
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy has called on the United States to help his nation build up its defense capabilities and join peace talks to resolve the war in eastern Ukraine with Russia-backed separatists.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 03:26:40 +0000.
- Solved! What Is Property Crime? How Can I Protect Against Becoming a Victim of a Property Crime?
There were 6.92 million cases of property crime reported in the United States in 2019. There are ways to protect yourself from becoming a victim.
Meghan Wentland. Bob Vila. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 11:57:07 -0400.
- Biden on Afghanistan: I stand behind withdrawing US forces - watch
President Joe Biden said on Monday the mission of the United States in Afghanistan was never supposed to be nation building as he defended his decision to pull out US troops from the country.
Jerusalem Post. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 20:54:42 GMT.
- Lauded NKY restaurateur opening bakery in neighboring space
The owners of a restaurant that was once named among the best new eateries in the United States is opening a sister concept in a neighboring building.
Andy Brownfield. American City Business Journals. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 13:38:04 +0000.
- Construction Demand to Drive Caterpillar's (CAT) Q2 Earnings
Strong demand stemming from a solid housing market in the United States and construction sector in China are likely to drive Caterpillar's (CAT) second-quarter 2021 top line.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:33:00 GMT.
- 3 Stocks to Watch Amid Continued Demand for Home Improvement
Watch out for the likes of GMS (GMS), Beacon Roofing (BECN) and Builders FirstSource (BLDR) as demand for home improvement in the United States looks set to sustain even as the pandemic situation improves.
Kaustav Ghosh. Zacks. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:13:00 GMT.
- Australian frigates to join Britain in naval exercises in Indo-Pacific, as Morrison builds ties at G7
Prime Minister Scott Morrison discussed the deeper military cooperation with United States President Joe Biden and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson at the Group of 7 summit in Britain.
David Crowe. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:00:00 +1000.
- Architect Directory (Information)
Browse this architect guide and directory to learn about architects in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, category tags, and website links.
- Architects (Information)
This architect page comprises information about architecture careers in the United States of America plus a photo of an architect studying a 3d architectural model.
- Bricklayer Directory (Information)
Browse this bricklayer guide and directory to learn about bricklayers in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, category tags, and website links.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.