- Elon Musk And Big Tech CEOs Praise Chinese Government At Internet Conference Amid Regulatory Crackdown
Musk hopes to build "digitized future of shared benefits, responsibilities, and governance" with China.
Jack Greenberg. Daily Caller. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 21:38:48 +0000.
- Mingo Creek Craft Distillers LLC plans to build new facility near The Meadows Racetrack & Casino
Mingo Creek Craft Distillers has raised $2 million, according to a regulatory filing.
Patty Tascarella. American City Business Journals. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 19:13:31 +0000.
- Builder confidence curbed in July by continued supply-side roadblocks
Labor shortages, regulatory costs and high costs of materials continued to dampen builder confidence, but strong buyer demand helped moderately temper those challenges in July, according to a new report.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:46:30 +0000.
- China's start-up investors look to other markets as regulatory scrutiny on U.S. IPOs builds
In the days since Didi's giant IPO, China has announced new policies aimed at tightening control of data and the ability of companies to list overseas.
CNBC. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 05:48:29 GMT.
- UPDATE 1-U.S. energy regulators authorize AGDC's proposed Alaska LNG project
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said Thursday it authorized construction and operation of Alaska Gasline Development Corp's (AGDC) proposed $43.4 billion Alaska liquefied natural gas (LNG) export project.
Reuters. Thu, 21 May 2020 13:27:41 -0400.
- Coronavirus: Manufacturers still waiting for ventilator green light
Manufacturers which joined the race to design and build new ventilators for the NHS to help tackle the coronavirus crisis are still waiting for regulatory approval for their machines.
Daily Mail. Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:02:05 +0100.
The word regulatory is an adjective. Regulatory means (1) restricting according to rules or principles.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.