- Delaware Valley University taps longtime administrator as new president
Benjamin Rusiloski plans to forge corporate partnerships to build the workforce employers need.
Kennedy Rose. American City Business Journals. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:27:50 +0000.
- Biden admin criticizes reported Israeli settlement expansion in West Bank
President Biden's State Department on Tuesday said it was "concerned" about reports of Israel's intent to build more than 1,300 new settlements in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.
Caitlin Mcfall. Fox News. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:06:06 GMT.
- Joe Biden border wall gaps heighten dangers, scare off feds
President Biden’s decision to halt border wall construction has left parts of Arizona so dangerous that the U.S. ...
Stephen Dinan. Washington Times. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:54:44 -0400.
- Biden heads to New Jersey to sell his spending plans and boost Gov. Phil Murphy
Joe Biden on Monday tried to sell his Build Back Better plan to a classroom full of pre-schoolers, most of whom were too busy playing with their legos to notice the president of the United States.
Daily Mail. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 21:24:19 GMT.
- Democrats close to agreement on spending bill
CBS News has learned that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to hold a vote on the bipartisan infrastructure bill as soon as an agreement is reached on President Biden's Build Back Better plan, which could happen as early as Wednesday. ...
CBS News. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:16:02 -0400.
- Democrats work on final bargaining for President Biden's $3.5 trillion Build Back Better plan
Democrats are fine-tuning their plan B as they edge closer to a deal for President Biden's $3.5 trillion Build Back Better plan. The amount Congress wants to spend on the measure has dropped significantly, forcing Mr. ...
CBS News. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:52:56 -0400.
- Biden builds taxpayer-funded wall around Delaware beach house, kills border project: Hannity
In his Opening Monologue on Friday, Sean Hannity ripped President Joe Biden following reports he have a wall built around his summer home in Delaware after canceling one at the border.
Charles Creitz. Fox News. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 02:58:58 GMT.
- Biden: Democrats' spending plan is 'a bigger darn deal' than Obamacare
President Biden on Thursday said his Build Back Better plan is "a bigger darn deal" than Obamacare, paying homage to the headlines he made in 2010 after being caught on a hot-mic telling then-President Obama that ...
Mychael Schnell. The Hill. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 03:37:37 +0000.
- Under pressure, Democrats cut back spending
Democratic lawmakers are swiftly cutting back their spending on the Build Back Better agenda after President Biden made clear to progressive lawmakers that the package will spend far less than they had hoped on key ...
Alexander Bolton. The Hill. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:17:11 +0000.
- The billionaire who wants to build a $540b utopian city in the US desert
Marc Lore, the former president of Walmart e-commerce, is spearheading Telosa, a utopian city in the middle of the desert.
Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 04:09:38 +1100.
The word president is a noun. President means (1) the chief executive of a republic, (2) an executive officer of a firm or corporation, (3) the head administrative officer of a college or university, (4) the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.