- Polexit fears as Poland throws down the gauntlet to Brussels in fury at migrant chaos
POLEXIT fears are growing in the EU as Poland plans on building a border wall with Belarus - to combat their migrant crisis and illegal crossings.
Daily Express. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 09:25:00 +0100.
- Mass grave of 18th century plague victims found in northern Poland during construction for apartment
An 18th century cemetery containing the skeletal remains of plague victims has been discovered in northern Poland as construction workers were building an apartment.
Daily Mail. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 14:50:06 GMT.
- Construction in Poland Reveals Graves of 18th-Century Plague Victims
The Great Northern War plague outbreak peaked between roughly 1708 and 1712
Smithsonian. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:30:00 +0000.
- Poland to build fence, double troop numbers on Belarus border
Poland says allowing the migrants to enter Polish territory would encourage further irregular migration.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:22:05 +0000.
- Poland to build Belarus border fence after migrant influx
Poland and its EU allies have accused Belarus of weaponising migrants in response to sanctions.
BBC News. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:19:08 GMT.
- Poland to rebuild palace where German Enigma codes were first cracked
The Saski Palace, also known as the Saxon Palace, was one of Poland's most distinctive buildings prior to World War Two. It was destroyed by Nazi bombing in 1944.
Jerusalem Post. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 07:52:52 GMT.
- Portal: Lithuania and Poland build a window connecting two cities
Residents of Vilnius, Lithuania and Lublin, Poland are now connected by a 'portal' between the cities.
BBC News. Sat, 03 Jul 2021 23:02:35 GMT.
- Poland plans pensions for dogs, horses in state employment
WARSAW, Poland (AP) - They locate survivors in collapsed buildings, track down fugitives, foil drugs and explosives smugglers and help control rowdy crowds. All in exchange for food and lodging - and an occasional pat on the head. ...
Monika Scislowska and Rafal Niedzielski. Washington Times. Sat, 27 Mar 2021 03:40:12 -0400.
- Russia threatens to retaliate for NATO build-up
The top general of the Russian army says the NATO military activity in the Baltic states, Poland and Romania is building up, amid tensions over the crisis in Ukraine. Gayle King reports.
CBS News. Sun, 21 Mar 2021 02:47:10 -0400.
- Poland Spring to build solar project to power Hollis plant
HOLLIS, Maine (AP) - The parent company of Poland Springs plans to build a 10-megawatt solar project on 47 acres of land in Hollis. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 05 Oct 2020 05:00:09 -0400.
Poland is a proper noun. Poland is (1) a republic in central Europe; the invasion of Poland by Germany in 1939 started World War II.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.