- TSMC looking to build Japan plant in 2022 and start operations in 2024
The announcement came days after reports the government may offer financial support, possibly together with Sony Group Corp., if the Taiwan firm builds a factory ...
Japan Times. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:40:56 +0900.
- Downtown office building lands San Francisco bitcoin firm
The San Francisco-based bitcoin firm selected the building to house its operations hub and about 30 new employees.
Bonnie Meibers. American City Business Journals. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 14:56:46 +0000.
- Chevron (CVX) Expands Alliance With Brightmark for Renewable Fuel
Chevron (CVX) and Brightmark will make additional equity investments to fund the construction of infrastructure and commercial operations of 10 dairy biomethane projects.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 13:05:00 GMT.
- Methanex (MEOH) Raises Dividend & Resumes Geismar 3 Construction
Methanex (MEOH) increases quarterly dividend to 12.5 cents. It plans to start Geismar 3 commercial operations by the end of 2023 or early 2024.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:51:00 GMT.
- Cat rescued in Surfside building collapse reunited with owners
While rescue operations are uncovering more fatalities from the site of the Surfside building collapse, there was also some positive news: Binx, a cat that was miraculously rescued from the site on Thursday, was reunited with its owner.
CBS News. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 20:25:43 -0400.
- Surfside officially switches from rescue to recovery operation
Miami-Dade fire officials announced Wednesday that operations at the collapsed condo in Surfside will switch from rescue to recovery nearly two weeks after a portion of the building fell.
Daily Mail. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 00:26:24 GMT.
- Death toll rises to 24 in Florida condo collapse, building demolition to proceed as early as Sunday
Two more bodies were found in rubble at the partially collapsed Florida condominium building as search-and-rescue operations continue.
CNBC. Sat, 03 Jul 2021 18:51:31 GMT.
- Crews mourn for 'our family' after finding body of Miami firefighter's daughter in condo rubble
First responders recovered the body of a family member for one of their own while conducting search and rescue operations at the site of the collapsed condo building in Surfside, Fla., on Thursday night.The body ...
Brooke Seipel. The Hill. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 22:51:51 +0000.
- Search and rescue operations resume at FL condo collapse site
Rescue efforts at the site of a partially collapsed Florida condominium building resumed Thursday afternoon, about 15 hours after the work was halted.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 03:33:27 +0000.
- Rescuers search around clock for survivors of Florida building collapse
Miami-Dade Fire Chief Alan Cominsky told reporters that rescue operations would continue throughout the night.
Jerusalem Post. Sat, 26 Jun 2021 06:41:03 GMT.
The word operations is a noun. Operations means (1) financial transactions at a brokerage; having to do with the execution of trades and keeping customer records.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.