- AECOM (ACM) to Offer Construction Services for Offshore Wind Port
AECOM (ACM) to facilitate in constructing the Wind Port project that is set to foster growth in the renewable energy sector.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:58:00 GMT.
- Private Equity Funds Have Invested Billions In Fossil Fuels Since 2010
These secretive investment companies have pumped billions of dollars into fossil fuel projects, buying up offshore platforms, building new pipelines and extending lifelines to coal power plants.
Hiroko Tabuchi. New York Times. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 19:12:42 +0000.
- Crowley Maritime opens Rhode Island office, targeting offshore wind sector
The CIC building hosts a "Blue Economy think tank," said Jeff Andreini of Crowley New Energy.
Mary Serreze. American City Business Journals. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:00:00 +0000.
- Enough is enough. It's time to phase out offshore oil production in California
Oil helped build Southern California's 20th-century economy. But in the 21st century, columnist George Skelton writes, offshore production is worth far less than its environmental cost.
George Skelton. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 7 Oct 2021 12:00:15 GMT.
- TotalEnergies (TTE) to Build EV Charging Network in Antwerp
TotalEnergies (TTE) receives a contract to develop the city of Antwerp's EV charging network and provide electricity to these charging points from its offshore wind farms.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 16:02:00 GMT.
- Denmark's Orsted to work with South Korean steel giant on offshore wind, renewable hydrogen
Announcement builds upon existing relationship between the two companies.
CNBC. Thu, 27 May 2021 12:40:16 GMT.
- U.S. Coast Guard Seeks Builders For Big New Cutters
The U.S. Coast Guard is accepting bids to build up to eleven new Heritage class Offshore Patrol Cutters for about $411 million dollars apiece. Here's how shipbuilders can win the massive contract.
By Craig Hooper, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:10:27 -0400.
- PM pledges £95m to build offshore wind power projects in 'Red Wall' areas
Boris Johnson is handing more government cash to the Tories' "Red Wall" areas, with almost £100m to build offshore wind power projects and create 6,000 new jobs in Teesside and Humberside.
Sky News. Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:06:00 +0000.
- Greenpeace builds 'boulder barrier' to protect marine protected area
Greenpeace activists have dropped a series of boulders in the Offshore Brighton marine protected area to prevent bottom trawling.
Daily Mail. Fri, 26 Feb 2021 17:08:09 +0000.
- Covid: Offshore workforce fell by more than a third after lockdown began
A halt in drilling and engineering construction are being blamed for the sudden loss of 4,000 jobs.
BBC News. Tue, 27 Oct 2020 00:13:23 GMT.
The word offshore is an adjective. Offshore means (1) (of winds) coming from the land, (2) at some distance from the shore.
Offshore is also an adverb that means (1) away from shore; away from land.
Offshore Drilling Rig
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.