North Korea News
- South Korea to launch new rocket as arms race builds across Asia
Seoul's space programme would help to place more eyes in the sky as rival North Korea adds to its arsenal.
Straits Times. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:34:17 +0800.
- Tensions rise after North Korea blows up liaison office
North Korea blew up a diplomacy office building in Kaesong, located at the border between North and South Korea. ...
CBS News. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:10:02 -0400.
- North Korea fires 'submarine launched ballistic missiles' into sea
North Korea test-fired two ballistic missiles from near its submarine-building shipyard at Sinpo at 10.17am, South Korea has said - potentially marking the first time the weapon has been fired from a sub.
Daily Mail. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:34:28 GMT.
- South, North Korea have restored once-severed hotline
South and North Korea have restored hotlines that were severed last year and the two countries' leaders have agreed to rebuild trust and improve ties, the South's presidential Blue House said on Tuesday.
France24. France 24. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 09:14:52 GMT.
- Google sees new trick in renewed North Korea cyber attacks
North Korean hackers seek to build credibility by targeting legitimate researchers.
Brooke Crothers. Fox News. Sat, 10 Apr 2021 13:28:02 GMT.
- In Asia, Blinken aims to rebuild alliances and confront differences over China and North Korea
Secretary of State Antony Blinken's Asia diplomacy aims to rebuild alliances ahead of the Biden administration's first face-to-face talks with China.
Tracy Wilkinson, Victoria Kim. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 17 Mar 2021 18:47:57 -0400.
- Japan Planning To Build Missiles Capable Of Striking North Korea
The new missiles could also be used to protect against China
Dylan Housman. Daily Caller. Wed, 09 Dec 2020 17:06:15 +0000.
- US sanctions two firms for North Korea forced labour
Treasury Department says it blacklisted a Russian construction company and a North Korean company operating in Russia.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:34:17 +0000.
- North Korea THREAT: US on alert as 'smoke or vapour' appears near nuclear complex
RENEWED activity at North Korea's Yongbyon nuclear complex has been spotted after "smoke or vapour" appeared from a building near the plant, sparking fears.
Daily Express. Mon, 02 Nov 2020 16:48:33 +0000.
- Kim Jong Un declares North Korea will refuse outside aid to combat coronavirus, help rebuild after flood damage
The declaration puts a halt to South Korean hopes of restarting negotiations.
Peter Aitken. Fox News. Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:50:04 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.