- South Korea to launch new rocket as arms race builds across Asia
Seoul's space programme would help to place more eyes in the sky as rival North Korea adds to its arsenal.
Straits Times. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:34:17 +0800.
- Tensions rise after North Korea blows up liaison office
North Korea blew up a diplomacy office building in Kaesong, located at the border between North and South Korea. ...
CBS News. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:10:02 -0400.
- North Korea fires 'submarine launched ballistic missiles' into sea
North Korea test-fired two ballistic missiles from near its submarine-building shipyard at Sinpo at 10.17am, South Korea has said - potentially marking the first time the weapon has been fired from a sub.
Daily Mail. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:34:28 GMT.
- Battery storage startup Key Capture Energy will be acquired by SK E&S Co. of South Korea
The South Korean firm is expected to invest $1 billion into Key Capture Energy to expand its workforce and construct energy storage projects throughout the country.
Robin K. Cooper. American City Business Journals. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:33:49 +0000.
- South, North Korea have restored once-severed hotline
South and North Korea have restored hotlines that were severed last year and the two countries' leaders have agreed to rebuild trust and improve ties, the South's presidential Blue House said on Tuesday.
France24. France 24. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 09:14:52 GMT.
- At Least 9 Killed in South Korea Building Collapse
Five-story building collapsed in Gwangju, about 270 kilometers southwest of Seoul.
Voice of America. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:08:50 -0400.
- South Korea building collapses suddenly during demolition, killing 9
South Korea has been known in the past for having a bad safety record in terms of infrastructure.
Jerusalem Post. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 12:39:43 GMT.
- Cost to rebuild Syria hits $300B; South Korea paying for North's Olympic expenses
The cost to rebuild Syria has hit $300 billion, and South Korea is paying various expenses of North Koreans attending the Winter Olympics. ...
CBS News. Tue, 11 May 2021 03:52:10 -0400.
- The Quiet Arms Race Between North and South Korea is Heating Up
The buildup over the last few years has threatened the delicate balance of peace on the Korean Peninsula.
Choe Sang-hun. New York Times. Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:41:18 +0000.
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Wins $447M Deal to Build MH-60R Aircraft
Lockheed (LMT) is set to supply 12 MH-60R helicopters to Korea government
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:22:00 GMT.
Korea is a proper noun. Korea is (1) an Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan; the Korean name is Choson.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.