- Ford adds jobs to increase production of electric F-150 pickup; reservations top 150,000
Ford Motor is increasing production capacity for its upcoming F-150 Lightning pickup as it begins building prototypes of the electric vehicle.
CNBC. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:42:09 GMT.
- Billions could be pumped into Barrow as part of deal to build new fleet of Australian nuclear subs
The Prime Minister told the Commons today that the new security partnership between London, Washington and Canberra - dubbed 'AUKUS' - is expected to deliver a much-needed jobs boost.
Daily Mail. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:13:14 +0100.
- US Federal, State Funding Offers Training to Those Who Lost Jobs During Pandemic
Programs train people in fields such as computers, data technology, construction, health care and hospitality.
Voice of America. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:56:09 -0400.
- Windsor Windows & Doors plots Monroe expansion that could create up to 185 jobs
The expansion could include the construction of a 500,000-square-foot facility and the creation of up to 185 jobs in Monroe, according to city documents.
Collin Huguley. American City Business Journals. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:20:00 +0000.
- Sanish Mondkar Builds Legion Workforce Management Software To Turn Hourly Jobs Into Good Jobs.
Most workforce management software solutions were automated versions of what managers used to do by hand. Sanish Mondkar sought to change that for the better with the founding of Legion Technologies in 2016. ...
By Bruce Rogers, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 11:43:32 -0400.
- GSK to build £400m hub in Stevenage - creating 5,000 jobs
Pharmaceutical giant GSK plans to open a new £400m science hub in Stevenage which could create up to 5,000 jobs, with work expected to begin in 2022.
Sky News. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:24:00 +0100.
- Electric van plant delivers big jobs boost
MORE than 1,000 jobs have been secured in a Brexit-boosting deal to build a new generation of electric vans at Vauxhall's Ellesmere Port plant.
Daily Express. Wed, 07 Jul 2021 10:58:00 +0100.
- ADP Sees 692K Jobs in June, Big on Services
Leisure/Hospitality continued to build back, +332K on the month, followed by Education/Healthcare at +123K.
Mark Vickery. Zacks. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:05:00 GMT.
- Biden Pushes for Adoption of Infrastructure Package
In Wisconsin, president to tout blue-collar jobs that would be created to fix roads and bridges, construct more broadband coverage.
Voice of America. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:23:23 -0400.
- The Data Paradox: Artificial Intelligence Needs Data; Data Needs AI
AI itself may ultimately help automate the jobs of people building AI systems. Is this a good thing?
By Joe Mckendrick, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 27 Jun 2021 11:59:42 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.