- L.A. fire captain severely burned in downtown explosion sues building owners, vape shops
Victor Aguirre and his wife filed suit against the property owner and his companies along with the operators of Green Buddha and Smoke Tokes after last year's explosion in a downtown warehouse.
Richard Winton. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 02:59:24 GMT.
- SJ City Council approves Boston Properties' Almaden Office Project
The council gave Boston Properties the green light to build a 2 million-square-foot office complex on what's now a surface parking lot between the Convention Center and the Discovery Museum.
J. Jennings Moss. American City Business Journals. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:23:19 +0000.
- SL Green (SLG) Announces Leasing at 7 Dey Street in Manhattan
SL Green (SLG) rolls out lease for a 34-story building -- 7 Dey Street -- in Lower Manhattan.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 15:48:00 GMT.
- Former NASA engineer spends a year building the world's tallest slime volcano
Former NASA engineer Mark Rober spent twelve months designing a five ton steel volcano in an attempt to break a world record. He smashed the record managing to shoot green goo to 250ft.
Daily Mail. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 15:58:45 GMT.
- London: Is it time to build on the green belt to meet housing demand?
The Metropolitan Green Belt is more than one million acres of protected land around London.
BBC News. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:23:22 GMT.
- Solved! Why Is My Arborvitae Turning Brown?
If your emerald arborvitae looks more like a brown thumb than a green jewel of a plant, see the suggestions below.
Audrey Stallsmith. Bob Vila. Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:46:10 -0400.
- You Don't Need Good Fortune (or a Green Thumb) to Master Lucky Bamboo Care
Even the most inexperienced plant owners can maintain this nearly indestructible houseplant.
Savannah Sher. Bob Vila. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 10:59:21 -0400.
- Green buildings: Why the benefits of retrofitting outweigh the costs
From replacing chiller systems to introducing smart energy management ones, costly retrofits to green existing buildings could well pay for themselves in energy saved and in helping fight climate change
Straits Times. Sun, 15 Aug 2021 04:00:00 +0800.
- Hydrogen Research Map Austria: 18 Institutes and 1 Site - top in Europe
As one of the basic building blocks on the path to climate neutrality, research into green hydrogen technologies is taking off. ...
Realwire. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 09:34:00 +0100.
- Rep. Al Green, Texas state lawmaker arrested outside Capitol during voting rights protest
Democratic Rep. Al Green (Texas), along with a Texas state representative and an NAACP leader, were arrested Tuesday while protesting outside the Capitol building and the Supreme Court in support of voting rights, the ...
Celine Castronuovo. The Hill. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 01:53:29 +0000.
The word green is an adjective. Green means (1) similar to the color of fresh grass, (2) not fully developed or mature; not ripe, (3) naive and easily deceived or tricked, (4) looking pale and unhealthy, (5) concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party.
Green is also a noun that means (1) street names for ketamine, (2) the property of being green; resembling the color of growing grass, (3) any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables, (4) an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course, (5) a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area.
Green is also a verb that means (1) turn or become green.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.