Data Center News
- Expedient opens Franklin data center in former Harley-Davidson building
Pittsburgh-based information technology services firm Expedient opened a 28,500-square-foot data center in Franklin, the company announced Wednesday.
Teddy Nykiel. American City Business Journals. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:00:00 +0000.
- Man Pleads Guilty to Plotting to Bomb Amazon Data Center
Prosecutors said that Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, of Wichita Falls, Texas, had also boasted that he was at the Capitol on Jan. 6 when Trump supporters stormed the building.
Michael Levenson. New York Times. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 22:05:41 +0000.
- Iron Mountain (IRM) to Build 27-Megawatt Data Center in London
Iron Mountain's (IRM) plans to build a new facility (LON-2) and capacity expansion at existing data center are a strategic fit, considering high demand for data-center space in the region.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 02 Jun 2021 14:59:00 GMT.
- Facebook expanding data center under construction near Omaha
The company estimates that it will spend nearly $1.5 billion total on the project that will now expand from Papillion into Springfield and include 3.6 million square feet.
KETV. Wed, 24 Mar 2021 15:58:00 GMT.
- Ebang International (EBON) Spikes on Bitcoin Mining Announcement
Shares of Ebang International (EBON) spiked sharply on Wednesday after announcing plans to launch a Bitcoin mining business and invest in data center construction that supports Bitcoin mining activities.
Madeleine Johnson. Zacks. Wed, 17 Feb 2021 21:38:00 GMT.
- With $800M in hand, Vantage Data Centers buys Etix and moves into Europe
Vantage Data Centers is making a move into Europe by buying Etix Everywhere, and building five new greenfield hyperscale data center campuses. ...
Mike Robuck. Fierce Telecom. Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:10:22 +0000.
- Pulse: Project News for the Week of December 2, 2019
Oceanic Data Centers Inc. is planning to build a data center complex in Fayetteville.
Engineering News-Record. Wed, 27 Nov 2019 11:28:00 -0500.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.