Construction Materials News
- Iran's Massive Sewerage Project Hit By Unexpected Hurdle -- Manhole Thieves
Iranian authorities say a major sewerage project is nearing completion. But they warn that the theft of manhole covers and construction materials in the capital and other cities is causing dangerous and costly setbacks.
Radio Liberty. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:11:25 +0000.
- Labor, construction materials prices could dampen developers' enthusiasm for industrial buildings
Developers who are investing in Racine County industrial projects say shortage of workers and both the cost and delivery delays for materials have become nationwide challenges.
Sean Ryan. American City Business Journals. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:06:28 +0000.
- Prices for home construction materials dip for first time in 2021
Builders got a break in August from the price increases of previous months, but the unpredictable swings in costs remained unwelcome.
Daniel Houston. Inman. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:09:14 +0000.
- Carlisle (CSL) Acquires Henry, Strengthens Construction Business
Carlisle's (CSL) Henry buyout will enhance its Construction Materials segment's growth prospects in North America's residential and commercial construction markets.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 12:46:00 GMT.
- Hurricane Ida could make the supply chain disaster even worse.
Shortages in construction materials are likely to delay the efforts to rebuild in the aftermath of the devastating storm.
Peter S. Goodman. New York Times. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 02:16:27 +0000.
- Building materials allowed into Gaza after Israeli assault in May
While dozens of truckloads of construction materials were allowed in, critics say they are not nearly enough.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 09:18:08 +0000.
- Construction materials tech startup raises $33M after tripling staff
The Agora platform announced it raised the new funding after a year in which it grew its revenue eight times over.
Daniel Houston. Inman. Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:49:25 +0000.
- Carlisle (CSL) to Buy Henry, To Boost Construction Business
Carlisle's (CSL) Henry buyout is likely to strengthen its growth prospects in North America residential and commercial construction markets. Henry will be added to the Carlisle Construction Materials segment.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:43:00 GMT.
- EV boom forces Japanese parts-makers to shift gears
As demand for traditional components is likely to decline, manufacturers are making pots, outdoor goods and construction materials to weather market change.
Japan Times. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 17:00:36 +0900.
- Scientists turned food scraps like banana peels, and cabbage leaves into construction materials
Researchers in Japan created a way to turn food waste, such as banana peels or cabbage leaves into building products for construction.
Daily Mail. Wed, 26 May 2021 18:15:45 GMT.
- Dump Truck (Captioned Picture)
Illustration of a dump truck, which is used to transport and dump loose construction materials
such as dirt, sand, and gravel. Toy dump trucks are fun to use in a sand pile.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.