Construction Jobs News
- Large-scale solar project in McKinley County secures $70 million construction bridge loan
The Arroyo Solar and Storage project's application sent to state regulators in September 2020 said the project is expected to bring hundreds of construction jobs locally.
Matt Narvaiz. American City Business Journals. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 18:48:39 +0000.
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Invest in Baton Rouge Refinery Modernization
ExxonMobil's (XOM) Baton Rouge Refinery Modernization is likely to generate 600 construction jobs per annum through the 2021-2023 period.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 17 Dec 2020 14:08:00 GMT.
- Top 25 most dangerous jobs in the United States
Roofers, power lineman, construction jobs are among the most dangerous jobs in the United States based on data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries and studied by AdvisorSmith.
ISHN. Thu, 05 Nov 2020 10:37:00 -0500.
- New renewable energy zone to almost match NSW's coal-fired capacity
The New England zone will attract $12.7 billion in investment, support 2000 construction jobs and 1300 ongoing jobs, the NSW Government says.
Peter Hannam. Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 10 Jul 2020 00:00:00 +1000.
- Red Bull North America to Start Work on Glendale Distribution Center
Slated to be operational in 2021, the one-level distribution hub for Red Bull products is expected to generate 100-plus construction jobs at peak.
Engineering News-Record. Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:22:00 -0400.
- Plan B Foundation helps formerly incarcerated residents find construction jobs in Chicago
A Chicago-area nonprofit is helping formerly incarcerated residents find full-time jobs in the construction industry.
Michelle Gallardo. ABC News. Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:18:13 +0000.
- Construction jobs on the rise in New Mexico
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - The construction industry is booming in New Mexico and economic development officials in the southeast corner of the state are expecting even more from the industry in 2020. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 01 Jan 2020 02:58:29 -0500.
- Construction shows signs of losing steam as spending falls and unemployment grows
Construction jobs are still on the rise, but at the slowest rate in seven years; the number of unemployed jobseekers with construction experience rose 46,000 this October from the year before. ...
R.a. Schuetz. Houston Chronicle. Wed, 6 Nov 2019 22:35:16 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.