- Pentagon awards $646 million contract for border wall in Arizona
The U.S. Defense Department said on Wednesday it had awarded a $646 million contract to a construction company to design and build a replacement for the border wall in Arizona.
Reuters. Wed, 15 May 2019 17:52:47 -0400.
- Builder of collapsed bridge reaches deal to pay victims
The bankrupt construction company that built a Florida International University pedestrian bridge that collapsed has reached a deal with its insurers to pay up to $42 million to the victims and their families
ABC News. Fri, 03 May 2019 11:30:50 -0400.
- Austrian construction group Porr hit by cyber attack
Austrian construction company Porr detected a cyber attack on its communication infrastructure on Thursday and its telephone lines and emails were disrupted, the company said.
Reuters. Thu, 02 May 2019 08:12:44 -0400.
- Thieves steal tools at home being built for slain officer
Thieves stole tools from a construction company helping to build a house for the family of a Fairbanks Police Department officer killed in the line of duty
ABC News. Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:48:53 -0400.
- DOD Awards $1B for Border Wall Construction
The Department of Defense awarded nearly $1 billion in contracts to Texas-based company SLSCO Ltd. and Montana-based Barnard Construction company to build barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Newsmax. Tue, 09 Apr 2019 21:38:38 EDT.
- Swiss say they returned $365M to Brazil in Petrobras probe
BERLIN (AP) - Swiss prosecutors say they have returned some 365 million francs ($365 million) to Brazil so far in funds seized during investigations related to Brazilian construction company Odebrecht and state-run oil giant Petrobras. ...
Washington Times. Tue, 09 Apr 2019 05:08:07 -0400.
- Seattle church offers sanctuary to man facing deportation
SEATTLE (AP) - A Seattle church is providing sanctuary to a construction company owner who came to the U.S. from Mexico illegally years ago. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 30 Mar 2019 16:28:29 -0400.
- Construction company Dawnus 'in administration'
Swansea-based firm Dawnus is thought to employ 700 people and has projects around the UK.
BBC News. Thu, 14 Mar 2019 21:10:33 GMT.
- 16 Civilians Are Killed in Attack on Construction Company in Afghanistan
The construction company is near an airport where American and Afghan forces are stationed.
Zabihullah Ghazi and Fahim Abed. New York Times. Wed, 06 Mar 2019 22:18:25 GMT.