- Phoenix to consider selling land for construction of planned State Route 30
The Arizona Department of Transportation would buy the land, which will be required to construct the planned State Route 30, which will serve as a reliever to Interstate 10.
Corina Vanek. American City Business Journals. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:05:34 +0000.
- Israel to give green light to 3,000 new homes for Jewish settlers in occupied West Bank
The plan to construct almost 3,000 new residences in the West Bank has already drawn calls for restraint from the US, which on Friday voiced 'concern' over the expected approvals.
Daily Mail. Sun, 24 Oct 2021 16:59:56 +0100.
- This Entrepreneur Shares What You Can Do to Nail Your Investor Pitch Deck
Corporate Storyteller Donna Griffit explains how to construct the perfect investor pitch deck and shares tips for founders on how to prepare for meetings with investors.
Jessica Abo. Entrepreneur. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 17:30:00 GMT.
- NASCAR, Subnation Driving Into Metaverse With Wide-Ranging Digital Platform
NASCAR has tabbed Subnation Media to construct a branded digital platform for racing fans as it joins the Metaverse with digital collectibles, NFTs, brand partnerships, e-commerce, virtual driving experiences and more.
By David Bloom, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 10:00:00 -0400.
- Iranian foreign minister meets top Lebanese officials
Hossein Amir-Abdollahian says Tehran willing to rebuild Beirut port and construct two power plants in Lebanon.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 08:43:32 +0000.
- Nucor (NUE) to Construct $100 Million Melt Shop in Western U.S
Nucor's (NUE) new melt shop will help the company to maintain its market leading position in steel bar production and meet anticipated demand growth for bar products from its customers.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:46:00 GMT.
- Nucor (NUE) to Build $2.7B Sheet Mill for Producing Clean Steel
Nucor (NUE) has been granted permission to construct an avant-garde sheet mill that ensures clean steel with a lower carbon footprint than its rivals.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:39:00 GMT.
- Iran 'on brink of having nuclear weapon', chilling report to ring alarm bells for Biden
IRAN is likely to have sufficient enriched uranium by next month to allow the Islamic Republic to construct a nuclear weapon, an alarming new report has warned.
Daily Express. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:49:52 +0100.
- First Sustainable Sound Stage Complex Is Coming To Savannah, Georgia
Amid high industry demand for soundstages to film, Studio Savannah will construct KAT-5 Studios, which the industry veterans say will become the first purpose-built studio in Savannah. It will also be sustainable.
By Toni Fitzgerald, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:22:41 -0400.
- McDonald's blockade: Animal Rebellion protest at burger factory
Animal Rebellion activists construct a giant Happy Meal box and bamboo towers at the gates.
BBC News. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:40:40 GMT.
- General Contractors (Information)
General contractors are firms that contract to do construction projects for owners of buildings or other facilities. A general contractor is responsible to construct
a project in accord with contract document specifications.
The word construct is a noun. Construct means (1) an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances.
Construct is also a verb that means (1) reassemble mentally, (2) draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions, (3) put together out of components or parts, (4) make by combining materials and parts, (5) create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts, (6) create by linking linguistic units.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.