- OMSI District: Plans call for 3 million square feet of buildings in Portland east of the Willamette (Slideshow)
The OMSI District is billed as "a hub for innovation, arts, culture, science learning and climate action."
Jonathan Bach. American City Business Journals. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 15:39:05 +0000.
- Fire crews tackle blaze at old mill buildings
Investigations are continuing into the cause of the incident at the derelict property in the Borders.
BBC News. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 10:52:36 GMT.
- Make mine a mansion! Britain's first 'gingerbread architect' recreates buildings
Emily Garland creates scaled-down models of some of the world's most beautiful buildings, complete with doric columns, domed roofs and window after window piped with royal icing.
Daily Mail. Sat, 04 Dec 2021 02:06:35 GMT.
- Venezuela's hospital 'hell'
The healthcare system lacks equipment, buildings are crumbling and many healthcare workers have left in search of better lives.
BBC News. Thu, 02 Dec 2021 00:10:50 GMT.
- 'Living Ink' Made From E. Coli Could One Day Be Used in Cancer Treatments or Self-Healing Buildings
Though the microbial material is still in the very beginning stages of development, researchers are hopeful about future applications
Smithsonian. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 19:07:27 +0000.
- UK weather: Snow and ice warning in wake of Storm Arwen
Severe weather disrupts transport and causes power cuts and damage to buildings
Grace Almond. The Independent. Sun, 28 Nov 2021 18:09:32 GMT.
- The Instagram 'Influencers' Trying To Make Old Romanian Buildings Cool
Born of neglect for Romania's historic buildings and other cultural heritage, a small movement is afoot to harness their beauty and back stories to inspire public preservation efforts.
Radio Liberty. Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:28:43 +0000.
- Police hunt protesters who lit flares and damaged buildings as Victoria records 1252 cases, five deaths
Police are searching for protesters who lit flares, threw objects at police and damaged buildings during demonstrations against vaccine mandates after Victoria recorded 1252 new coronavirus cases and five deaths from the virus on Saturday.
Ashleigh Mcmillan. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 27 Nov 2021 09:19:59 +1100.
- Storm Arwen: Car driver killed by falling tree
Met Office issues rare red alert warning of damage to buildings and power cuts
Jane Dalton. The Independent. Fri, 26 Nov 2021 22:16:53 GMT.
- Georgia college system not changing names associated with slavery, white supremacy
The University System of Georgia's governing board rejected an advisory group's suggestion to rename more than 70 buildings and colleges that bear the names of people who supported slavery and ...
Monique Beals. The Hill. Tue, 23 Nov 2021 02:40:15 +0000.
- General Contractors (Information)
General contractors are firms that contract to do construction projects for owners of buildings
or other facilities. A general contractor is responsible to construct a project in accord with contract document specifications.
Urban Skyscraper Buildings
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.