- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Apple, Shopify and China Construction Bank
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Apple, Shopify and China Construction Bank
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:52:00 GMT.
- Farmers market staple Obour Foods opens first brick-and-mortar location in Ferry Building
The San Francisco-based brand was started in 2017 by a former analyst for HP who decided to turn his experiments in the kitchen into a full-fledged company.
Alex Barreira. American City Business Journals. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:37:15 +0000.
- As homebuilder stocks sell off, analyst lays out key level to watch
Homebuilder stocks sell off after sentiment weakened and Home Depot disappointed with comparable sales. J.C. O'Hara of MKM Partners shares one level to watch.
CNBC. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:54:27 GMT.
- Housing Data Mixed for June: Swoon on the Way?
Housing Starts rose +6.3% month over month, better than expected, while Building Permits were -5.1% from analyst estimates.
Mark Vickery. Zacks. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:26:00 GMT.
- What We Get Wrong About Building Rapport, According To An Expert.
How do you build quick connection with strangers? It's not about small talk. I spoke with expert conversational analyst Dr. Elizabeth Stokoe to find out what rapport really is.
By Tanya Tarr, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 21:46:22 -0400.
- Tesla Could Build A Factory In Russia, Analyst Slashes Price Target
According to Bloomberg, CEO Elon Musk told attendees at a conference in Moscow that the automaker is looking into constructing a production hub in Russia.
Michelle Jones. Entrepreneur. Tue, 25 May 2021 15:31:17 GMT.
- Is Amazon Building The Next Generation Bank?
Analyst Melody Brue examines whether or not traditional banking institutions should be worried about Amazon's financial ambitions.
By Melody Brue, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:04:10 -0400.
- ISIS attempting to build chemical weapons
ISIS is looking into developing and deploying chemical weapons. Fmr. Deputy National Security Advisor and CBS News senior national security analyst Juan Zarate joins CBSN to discuss.
CBS News. Sat, 10 Apr 2021 16:33:10 -0400.
- Boohoo may be forced to shift 40% of its production overseas
Credit Suisse analyst Szilvia Bor said the fast-fashion group may need to make considerable changes to its business model as it works to rebuild its reputation.
Daily Mail. Fri, 17 Jul 2020 21:12:26 GMT.
- Row over Turkish monument 'a test for the country's future'
A court battle over the use of an ancient building in Turkey is being seen as a test of the future direction of the country, an analyst says.
Sky News. Wed, 01 Jul 2020 11:41:00 +0100.
The word analyst is a noun. Analyst means (1) a licensed practitioner of psychoanalysis, (2) someone who is skilled at analyzing data, (3) an expert who studies financial data (on credit or securities or sales or financial patterns etc.) and recommends appropriate business actions.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.