- Rescuers search debris as Iran-Iraq quake death toll rises to over 530
Rescuers on Tuesday used backhoes and heavy equipment to dig through the debris of buildings toppled by a powerful earthquake on the border between Iran and Iraq, with weeping women crying out to God as aid workers found new bodies.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 14 Nov 2017 03:29:32 EST.
- 'Devastating' Hinkley Point strike averted after agreement
An agreement over pay for construction workers at the new nuclear power station has been reached.
BBC News. Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:46:15 GMT.
- How On-Demand Teams Apply Work Management, Automation and AI to Scale Faster, Hosted by Wrike
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wrike will host a special online event in which information workers will learn how organizations are building operational excellence in the increasingly complex digital age. ... ...
Business Wire. Mon, 23 Oct 2017 19:14:00 UTC.
- Crossrail worker death: Firms fined £1m for safety breaches
A construction worker was crushed to death and two other workers sustained injuries.
BBC News. Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:28:17 GMT.
- USW Blasts Proposal to Cancel Beryllium Protections for Shipyard and Construction Workers
PITTSBURGH, June 23, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United Steelworkers (USW) today blasted the Administration's proposal to cancel important protections for shipyard and construction workers exposed to beryllium. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:01:00 EDT.
- How Three Millennial Entrepreneurs Created A Messenger Bot To Help Refugees
June 20th is World Refugee Day. Meet Tarjimly, the tech startup building innovative solutions to solve communication barriers faced by refugees, immigrants and aid workers around the world. ...
By Tori Utley, Under 30. Forbes. Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:12:00 -0400.
- HID Global Shares IFSEC Study Revealing How Trusted Identities Bridge Gap Between Connected Workers and Smart Buildings
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#HIDGlobal--HID Global Shares IFSEC Study Revealing How Trusted Identities Bridge Gap Between Connected Workers and Smart Buildings ...
Business Wire. Tue, 20 Jun 2017 07:01:00 UTC.
- Construction Crane (Captioned Picture)
A heavy-duty construction crane spans the entire length of a tall building, helping construction workers finish the top floors of the skyscraper. The tall crane will allow construction workers to complete the skeleton of the unfinished building.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Construction-News.org. All rights reserved.