- China, Philippines chart course for future relations in joint statement
China and the Philippines issued a joint statement on Wednesday during President Xi Jinping's state visit to the Philippines, stipulating cooperation on Belt and Road construction and agreeing to discuss maritime cooperation.
Straits Times. Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:31:50 +0800.
- State announces $40M in additional road and bridge funding
BOSTON (AP) - Massachusetts has announced an additional $40 million in funding to cities and towns across the state for road construction and transportation improvement projects. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 27 Oct 2018 16:41:18 -0400.
- Man allegedly threatens construction crew
A 55-year-old man was charged after allegedly threatening a road construction grew with a gun over the weekend.
Stephanie Butzer. ABC News. Wed, 24 Oct 2018 17:24:00 GMT.
- Method to cancel noise without ear-blocking headphones
Disruptive noise is almost everywhere, from people talking in the office corridor to road construction down the street to the neighbor's lawn mower. Researchers are looking to improve this noisy frustration.
Science Daily. Fri, 24 Aug 2018 18:09:52 EDT.
- Milwaukee Bus Driver Blind Man's Helper During Road Construction
A Milwaukee bus driver helped a blind man find his way across a street when road construction made him vary his route.
Newsmax. Wed, 25 Jul 2018 17:21:01 EDT.
- GEICO Says: 'Careful Around Cones'
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As warmer weather settles in across the country, road construction begins to pop up in many areas. ... ...
Business Wire. Sat, 26 May 2018 12:00:00 UTC.
- County starts 'record' year of construction projects
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Local residents and businesses in an Idaho county are preparing for what is expected to be the busiest road construction year in history. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 29 Apr 2018 13:45:09 -0400.
- Global Road Construction & Maintainence Industry Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) - Industry Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 2 Mar 2018 11:01:00 UTC.
- West Virginia Kicks Off Bond-Funded Road Construction
An eight-mile widening of the West Virginia Turnpike near Beckley will be the first project to receive funding from the $1.6 billion bond program approved in a November 2016 referendum.
Engineering News-Record. Tue, 09 Jan 2018 11:28:00 -0500.